Hey everybody, I’m working on a small project concerning the four Hogwarts houses, and I’d appreciate your help,if you’re willing. Here’s how:
- Please reblog this only if you are a Ravenclaw
- only reblog once, or you’ll throw off the numbers
- also, please do not heart, it’ll throw off the numbers too
- any violations I find will be noted!
- if you are a Gryffindor, please reblog this.
- if you are a Hufflepuff, please reblog this.
- if you are a Slytherin, please reblog this.
Thank you all for your help!
PS: If you’re not sure which house you’re in, pick one! But first, if you haven’t, take the Pottermore quiz.
I was doing a bit of an anatomy study on my livestream and was asked to please post it.
- The crotch is the halfway point of the body from top of the head to bottom of the feet
- Shoulders to hips = hips to ankles
- Elbows rest at the waist line
- Wrists rest at the crotch line
- Shoulders and breasts/pecks should always be parallel, no matter what angle the shoulders are at
- With boob placement, keep in mind where the collar bone, ribs, and shoulders are. Breats have muscles that connect to the arm—hence why lifting an arm also lifts the breast corresponding with it.
- Feet are the same length as your elbow to wrist.
- There are two bones in the knee; the cap and a smaller one below it. You CAN see them and adding that subtle detail is a really nice touch!
- When drawing eyes, keep in mind that you should be able to fit the width of an eye between them
- The face is broken down into thirds; hairline to eyebrows, eyebrows to bottom of the nose, bottom of the nose to chin
- The halfway point of the head is at the eyeline
- The mouth is 1/3rd of the way from the bottom of the nose to the chin
- Ears are from the top of the eyes to the bottom of the nose
- When drawing a 3/4th view of the face, do NOT MAKE THE FURTHEST EYE SMALLER — the perspective is too small to be noticeable unless you are doing extremely accentuated/warped perspective. The eyebrows, top of the eyes, and bottom of the eyes should all be parallel regardless of the face’s angle. The only differences should be the widths; front eye should be wider than the further eye.
Knowing the rules to anatomy is important! Once you learn them, then you can break them. （ ≖‿≖）*
A lot of these are definitely not true for everyone. My forearm is definitely a couple inches longer than my foot. My elbows are way above my waistline. The middle of my body is above my crotch due to my long torso-short legs combination.
I got a pikachu 3ds! Woohoo! Refurbished but still awesome. I’m playing animal crossing so my friend code is 1821-9826-5074.
Thought it was time for a new avatar and today I fell in love with rose-crowned conures. There’s a breeder right near me who has three babies of this rare species and ughhh they’re so cute.